Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happiest Birthday, Ladybug Ink. Blog Hop



Welcome to my blog. If hopping, you just came from Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo's blog.  Just a super quick post tonight as it is WAY past my bedtime.  As you probably have surmised, the theme this month is a birthday card.  Being as how it is spring and all (you never would have guessed it as it was snowing here on Tuesday!) I made my card in a palette of pastel colors.  The pink is Blushing Bride which will be returning in the upcoming 2013-14 Stampin' Up catalog!  Yay!!!!  Sadly, Certainly Celery (the green I used) will be retiring, along with Baja Blue.  As hard as it is to say good-bye to some of the retiring colors I'm super excited with some of the "new" colors they are bringing out of retirement.  They are new to me since I have only been using SU products for less than 3 years.
 
 

Well, that is all. Told you it would be short.  Thanks for visiting. If continuing on the hop you will be visiting Carmelita Wasson's blog. 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment