Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lady Bug Ink. Blog Hop ~ MDS


Welcome to my blog. If hopping, you just came from Kay Jantz's blog
I have to admit that I have never actually used MDS (My Digital Studio) before!  I had downloaded the MDS express trial back when Stampin' Up! first offered it and I just recently downloaded the MDS2 trial, but as usual things got busy and the 30-day trials expired before I got a chance to use it.  So the project that you see here is my maiden voyage...

  I created the layout from scratch and although I'm not completely smitten with it, it will do for now.  I am really just thrilled that I figured out how to export the file as a JPG and was able to insert it into this blog!!!!  Now that I have gotten a chance to use this software I am chomping at the bit to do an entire book.  I've started watching the beginners videos on the MDS site and cannot wait to get into the intermediate and advanced videos.  I have so many pictures,event and memories that NEED to be recorded! 
 

Thanks for visiting. If continuing on the hop you will be visiting Carmelita Wasson's blog.
















Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/
Liz Kay www.kraftasticmrskay.blogspot.com (you are here)
Ruth Norton http://ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you for jumping onto the MDS2 bandwagon! I love your layout! I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto from me too, Liz. I think for your first try, you did wonderfully well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging Liz! You're off to a cracking start - love what I've seen today. I'm popping by to answer a question you left on my blog (limedoodle.blogspot.co.uk) asking after the cloud dies I'd used on a Halloween card. They are from Lil' Inker Designs and have the wonderful pierced edges that many of LID dies have. A love how this little detail adds so much to the dies. Have a fun week and keep on blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debby! I'm going to see if I can find myself some :-)

      Delete